To enable IIS and the required IIS components on Windows Server 2012/2012 R2, see the instructions below.
- Use short key Windows+R to open control panel
- Click on Turn Windows features on or off
- Open Server Manager and click Manage > Add Roles and Features. Click Next.
- Select Role-based or feature-based installation and click Next.
- Select the appropriate server. The local server is selected by default. Click Next.
- Enable Web Server (IIS) and click Next.
- No additional features are necessary to install the Web Adaptor, so click Next.
- On the Web Server Role (IIS) dialog box, click Next.
- On the Select role services dialog box, verify that the web server components listed below are enabled. Click Next.
- Verify that your settings are correct and click Install.
- When the installation completes, click Close to exit the wizard.
It will take some time to get installed, Enjoyyy......